We’re home to some of Australia’s foremost experts in intervention co-design and testing, policy, practice and intervention evaluation, implementation science, health technology assessment and systems mapping. Whether you need to know if the evidence supports your policy idea or how to solve a complex community problem, we can work with you to have a real impact.
Our services and capabilities include:
- Intervention co-design and testing
- Policy, practice and intervention evaluation
- Implementation science
- Health technology assessment
- Systems mapping
- Digital health
- Knowledge brokerage in health
- Outcome measurements
- Economic modelling
- Critical appraisal of the literature
- Evaluation of submissions for pharmaceuticals and medical services seeking funding on the Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme or Medicare Benefits Scheme
Contact us to find out more.
Reforming aged care together
The Institute for Health Transformation is leading the way improving the quality and safety of aged care. Our Tri-focal Model of Care, developed by researchers from our Centre for Quality and Patient Safety Research, promotes partnership-centred care, evidence-based practice, and a positive environment in healthcare settings and is particularly important in delivering high quality aged care.
In 2019, the Tri-focal Model of Care 12-module online program was included in the World Health Organisation Global Database of Age-friendly Practices.