Prof Tony LaMontagne featured on the International Association for Suicide Prevention Podcast
“Work-Related Suicide: An Occupational Health and Safety Perspective” with Prof Anthony LaMontagne and Dr Tania King from the International Association for Suicide Prevention. The episode can be found on Spotify, Apple, and Google Podcasts.
IHT Media Appearances
- Dr Matthew Dunn’s article was published by This on Unpacking the dynamics of steroid use.
- Prof Linda Sweet and Dr Vidanka Vasilevski’s Green Maternity Intervention program was featured in an article in the Australian Nursing & Midwifery Journal, 1 Oct 2023, titled ‘Midwives go green in bid to reduce waste footprint’.
- Alfred Deakin Professor Catherine Bennett was featured widely in numerous media outlets including ABC News, Channels 7, 9 and 10 News, Sky News, ABC Radio, 3AW, newspapers and publications nationally, with the announcement of her role in the panel leading the national COVID-19 Inquiry.
- A/Prof Adrian Cameron was featured in a number of publications including the National Tribune for the RE-FRESHING $2.5m NHMRC Funding announcement.
- Prof Samantha Thomas featured in The Guardian article titled ‘Gambling companies accused of using big tobacco’s tactics in push for weaker regulations’.
- Dr Christina Zorbas was featured in the ABC News article titled ‘Coles promised to feed Australian families for $10 in 2017. Can it still be done in 2023?’